Pages

Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Stash Report #6

Another busy week!  I did try to sit and quilt but spent more time frogging than sewing.   I had some lint causing some tension issues with my machine.  She is all clean and ready to go again.  Maybe Wednesday I can sit and quilt.

I did find 13 1/2 more yards of fabric to donate to guild for Honor Flight quilts.  I might as well make room in my stash.  I may need to go shopping at some point.  I may start keeping track of how many quilting books I buy as I just added a new one.  I love to read and I love to combine different ideas from different patterns.  EQ6 is a great place to play!

Used this Week:                         13.50  yards
Used year to Date:                     27.50  yards
Added this Week:                       0.0  yards
Added Year to Date:                  1.0 yards
Net Used for 2016:                    26.50 yards

1 comment:

  1. You are doing great with destashing your fabrics. How nice that you donated to the Honor Flight group. We made over 60 quilts for our MO Honor Flights last year. Hope you are getting to sit and sew this week.

    ReplyDelete