Pages

Saturday, June 29, 2013

It's been a long time

Wow!  Where has the time gone.  I hadn't realized that I hadn't sat and shared anything in quite some time.

We have had some health issues to deal with and are finally past most of them.  One I will live with most likely for the rest of my life.  I'm hoping that with the diet and other changes that I have made that I will not have to depend on medications for quite a while yet.  Time will tell.

I have slowly gotten back to sewing and quilting.  I took a class at one of the local quilt shops on thread painting.  I'm still working on the one we started.  I'm not sure that I will post a picture of the first one or not. I am working on other designs to do.

We did find a venue for our guild quilt show.  We had to change the date though.  It is now 6 weeks earlier than it has always been, so I am trying to finish up items for the show in all the hot muggy weather that we have had.  Today I'm watching some videos and working out a pattern for the 2nd place raffle quilt.  I may just make a table runner instead of a wall hanging.

I'm trying to get quilts done for all the grandchildren for Christmas.  Three are started and in various states of being done.  4 more to go.  I will try to post pictures as I finish them.  I  do have a top done from a class that I took in April. But with 6 grandsons and 1 granddaughter, I have a tendency to finish girly stuff before the boys. 

No comments:

Post a Comment