Pages

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Design Wall(Table)

I'm still working on the baby quilt for my future grandson.  Please see the post from last week's design wall for a picture as it hasn't changed at all. 
I have been busy with the kids all week and then on Sunday and Monday we had a snow storm.  If you have been watching the weather channel, you have been hearing about Syracuse, NY and all the snow that we received.  Yeah I live 17 miles north of Syracuse and yes we got another 12 + inches of snow.  4th snowiest winter on record currently with 173 inches.  Just 20 more and we will beat the current record.  Guess what we are supposed to get later in the week.  More snow!  Hopefully we will get 20 inches and then it can stop snowing for the season.  I'm ready for spring and warmer weather. 

No comments:

Post a Comment